The ThinkFun Clue Master Game is a fun logical deduction game
Help your child enhance their deductive reasoning, math abilities, science, computer programming and more with the ThinkFun Clue Master Game! In the game, Tippy the dig needs a hand in unlocking a secret door so he can return to his dog house but to unlock the secret door, the player must place all of Tippy’s uncovered treasures in the correct arrangement.
The game comes with 40 Sudoku-like challenges that use symbols instead of the classic numbers and give out clues about the proper way to arrange them. Using Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths or STEM, ThinkFun helps children learn how to love and know the importance of science in a simple and engaging way by relating it to their interests, letting them follow the procedures and utilise the materials provided.
- The ThinkFun Clue Master Game includes:
- 9 Magnetic Tokens (Dog Bowl, Tennis Ball and Bones in Red, Green, and Blue)
- 40 Challenges & Solutions
- 1 Game Grid
- 1 Booklet with Instructions
- Help Tippy the dog unlock his secret door by placing his treasures in their proper arrangement.
- Helps children learn science using the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) concept.
- Single-player game.
- Suitable for ages 8 years and up.
Help your child train their deductive and strategic skills each time they play with the ThinkFun Clue Master Game.