Resoftables Sugar the Unicorn is a cute and cuddly medium-sized plush made from 100% recycled plastic.
Delight kids in a squishy plush toy that’s made from 100% recycled plastic. Resoftables Sugar The Rainbow Unicorn stands tall at 35 cm and is covered in super-soft, multi-coloured fur. More than that, she saved around 11 recycled plastic bottles from ending up in the ocean!
Each year, the world produces more than 275 tonnes of plastic waste — the same weight as 55 million elephants. It has never been more important to recycle plastics where needed. Resoftable toys are made from 100% household plastic waste. These stuffed animals are cuddly yet friendly to the environment.
- Resoftables Sugar The Rainbow Unicorn Medium Plush is an adorable colourful stuffed toy made from 100% recycled plastic bottles and recycled polyester. Packaged in recycled cardboard.
- Plush toy underwent a “resoftification” process, in which household plastic waste is softened and created to make the toy. It has passed the Global Recycled Standard.
- Each plushie is made from approximately 11 recycled bottles.
- Meet other Resoftables characters such as Pink Unicorn, Brown Teddy, Grey Sloth, and Blue Bunny.
- Stuffed animal measures 35 cm.
- Suitable for young kids ages 3 months and up
Resoftables Sugar The Rainbow Unicorn Medium Plush is the perfect eco-friendly gift for kids who love stuffed animals.