The Moose Cobra Paw Waterstones Game tests the players’ spirit, skill and courage!
Get your child ready for the ancient tournament centred on speed and mental fortitude, Moose Cobra Paw Waterstones Game! With two to six players, take turns in rolling the dice with six unique symbols, spot the Clawfuku Stone with a pattern that matches the symbol then race to get to the stones. The first ninja combatant to get six Clawfuku Stones wins!
- The Moose Cobra Paw Waterstones Game includes:
- 21 Tiles
- 2 Dice
- 1 Instructions Sheet
- Roll the dice that features 6 unique symbols, find the matching Clawfuku Stone then snatch the stone to beat your opponent.
- The first combatant to snatch up 6 tiles wins.
- Play with 2 up to 6 players.
- Suitable for ages 6 years and up.
Encourage your child to practise and improve their speed and matching skills to bestow great honour to the Grand Shidoshi, Master Meow with the fun-filled Moose Cobra Paw Waterstones Game.