Magnetic Play Pirates is full of swashbuckling scenes that your child can read and complete with shaped magnets.
Team up with your child and complete each pirate adventure by reading and finding the missing magnetic shapes. Magnetic Play Pirates encourages beginning reading and puts the fun in learning by adding a search and see exercise on each page. Designed to be a bonding experience between parents and children, it encourages shared reading, hand-eye coordination and imaginative play.
Magnetic Play Pirates starts with a quest to find treasures on a mysterious island. Fun text and vivid illustrations give clues to where the hidden magnets are located so that each scene can come alive! Store the shapes inside the book’s dedicated compartment to be used on the next reading session.
- Magnetic Play Pirates contains more than 30 magnets to complete sea adventure scene.
- Written by Joshua George, illustrated by Dan Crisp
- Hardback, 12 pages
- Full-colour illustrations with easy-to-read text
- Great for beginner readers
- Suitable for ages 3 years and up
- Dimensions: 21.6 x 28 x 16 cm
Magnetic Play Pirates is an excellent addition to your collection of books for early readers.