100 Great Philosophers Who Changed The World is a fully-illustrated book that guides readers into the history of philosophical, political, scientific and religious thought
Inspire your young philosopher to pursue their path with the 100 Great Philosophers Who Changed The World! This book opens up to 208 pages and lets kids and philosophy novices learn and contemplate the ideas of 100 key philosophers from the Western tradition such as Karl Marx, WVO Quine, Aristotle, Jean-Jacques Rousseau and many more.
It highlights the philosophical, political, religious and scientific thought over the course of 2,500 years, making the 100 Great Philosophers Who Changed The World Book a wonderful addition to any young scholar’s library!
- The 100 Great Philosophers Who Changed The World is a 208-paged hardback book that covers philosophical, scientific, religious and political thought in the span of 2,500 years.
- Lets readers read about the details of 100 key philosophers’ lives as well as their concerns and circumstances that had inspired them during their time to make philosophy as relevant and meaningful in the contemporary world.
- Some of the key philosophers include Noam Chomsky, Aristotle, Karl Marx, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Simone de Beauvoir and WVO Quine.
- Product Dimensions: 19.1cm x 1.9cm x 25.4cm
- Suitable for 12 years and older.
Support your child’s growing passion for philosophy by letting them add about a hundred more perspectives to their own with the 100 Great Philosophers Who Changed The World!