When an Elephant Falls in Love is a great bedtime storybook, a must-have for teaching children the value of patience and connection.
When an elephant falls in love, he does many silly things such as write letters he’ll never send and take longer baths than usual. This soulful book is a series of adventures of the main character’s many acts of love, and a reminder for readers of all ages that love is both hard work and patience.
From the bestselling author of “I Didn’t Do My Homework Because…,” Davide Cali brings you another irresistible and thoughtful story that will surely warm your hearts. When an Elephant Falls in Love is so relatable that kids will surely adore and keep at their bedside tables.
- Written by Davide Cali, an author, illustrator, and cartoonist based in France and Italy who has published more than 40 books
- 32 pages of beautiful illustrations by Alice Lotti
- Perfect for bedtime stories or storytelling activities at school
- Dimension: 19.3cm × 25.6cm × 1.0 cm
- Suitable for children ages 3 and up
Develop your kid’s character with values-oriented stories by getting them the When Elephant Falls in Love book by Davide Cali.