VTech Kidizoom DUO Kids Camera 5.0 in Pink has 2 lenses and over 70 fun photo effects
The VTech Kidizoom DUO Camera 5.0 allows kids to capture the day or themselves and their friends in this extremely robust and versatile camera. This camera has so many features it’s hard to say which is most impressive, is it the funny photo effects kids can add to their photos, or the dual camera lenses one facing forward and one facing backwards with an easy as pie switch over between the two,
But that’s not all, here are a few more features you will love:
- The VTech Kidizoom DUO Camera in Pink has 2 camera lenses, a forward-facing camera lens with 5-megapixel resolution and a back-facing camera with 640 x 480-pixel resolution, photo optimisation inside the camera takes a number of photos and choose the best one to keep and present on the LCD screen.
- An easy switching system allows kids to switch between the 2 camera lenses easily, and the dual viewfinders, 4x digital zoom and built-in auto flash ensure great photos.
- The 2.4″ TFT colour screen on the back of the camera allows kids to view the photos, edit and add photo effects and play with the 5 inbuilt games. Don’t worry parents, inbuilt parental controls allow you to limit screen time.
- The camera records video and voice so kids can really get into some film making with their friends.
- Now for the technical information, the camera includes :
- 256 MB built-in memory (shared with program data),
- expandable memory with microSD / microSDHC (each sold separately) capacity from 1 GB to 32 GB
- Automatic shut-off after 3 minutes without operation
- 1 wrist strap and 1 USB cable
- The VTech Kidizoom DUO Camera has been built to be simple to operate and intuitive for kids to use. The outer case has been built to withstand the inevitable drops to the ground and is protected from normal bumps and drops.
- Recommended for kids, 3 to 9 years old.
Any budding young photographer is sure to find this a great little camera that they can hone their skills on and still have fun with their friends. Use it as an action video camera or dual photo camera to capture action shots like a pro.
Have a look at the video below from the English television advertisement.