The ThinkFun Brick by Brick Game isn’t going anywhere anytime soon!
With five bricks to build with, the ThinkFun Brick by Brick Game will challenge the player into building a symmetrical brick wall to match the image from one of the 60 included challenge cards! This game came out in 1990 and is a great spatial challenge as it is fun. With so many challenges to solve, the ThinkFun Brick by Brick Game is certainly a must-have for game nights. It’s also a great addition to playtime to further enhance your child’s logic and problem-solving skills.
Using Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths or STEM, ThinkFun helps children learn how to love and know the importance of science in a simple and engaging way by relating it to their interests, letting them follow the procedures and utilise the materials provided.
- The ThinkFun Brick by Brick Game includes:
- 5 Brick Pieces
- 60 Challenge Cards (with Solutions)
- 1 Game-Go Bag
- Arrange the included bricks to match the images in the accompanying cards.
- Helps children learn science using the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) concept.
- Suitable for ages 8 years and up.
Allow your child to pick their brain whilst having fun with the ThinkFun Brick by Brick Game!