The Fabulous Foskett Family Circus book will entertain your little one for hours.
A great illustration of the circus life from a child’s POV, it tells the story of a family living in the circus. Along with young Fred who’s an expert in backflipping; Milly; Willy; Uncle Phoenix who expertly blows rings of smoke; Jess and Bess and their amazing conjuring tricks; and the adorable singing parrots, dogs, and birds. You and your child will truly enjoy the ringside as you venture through the circus adventure.
The Fabulous Foskett Family Circus book offers an exciting learning material by a top author in Australia. It comes in colourful illustrations and interesting storylines to keep your child interested and engaged for hours on end.
- The Fabulous Foskett Family Circus is an excellent addition to your picture books collection.
- It comes in vivid illustrations by master illustrators.
- In paperback format
- Written by John Yeoman and published by Andersen Press
- Product dimension is 23 x 27 x 0.3cm.
- Recommended for children aged 3 to 5 years old
Prepare for a circus adventure with your child with The Fabulous Foskett Family Circus Picture Storybook.