The Schleich Wild Life Young Orangutan Toy Figure is ready to play and join your fun wild animal collection!
Inspired by its real-life counterpart, the baby orangutans have the closest relationship with their mothers until they reach around 7 years old. They spend this time to bond and learn the necessary skills to survive on their own.
The baby orangutans develop their climbing skills around the age of two travelling through the canopy while still holding their mummy’s hand. By the age of five, they start to take short trips away from their mummy to explore but still keeping themselves close by always keeping in visual contact. Until another baby orangutan is born, the mothers sleep in a nest with them every night.
- The Schleich Wild Life Young Orangutan Toy Figure is hand-painted and highly detailed
- Extremely lifelike. Perfect for display and collection while promoting imaginative play
- Collect other Schleich wild animal toy figures and accessories for extended fun (each sold separately).
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 4.1 x 5.3 cm (W x D x H)
- Suitable for 3 years and up
Guaranteed, your wild animal collection will be even more fun with this Schleich Wild Life Young Orangutan Toy Figure.