Puzzle Quest By Lisa Regan, Moreno Chiacchiera features an adventure story where kids help solve puzzles.
Let kids join Ruby, Ned and Mungo in their different adventures. First, they have to help the trio crack different codes and find clues within the book. Then as the story progresses, kids are in for other challenges, including mazes, logic games, spot the difference and more. It’s a fun book for little detectives ages 7 years and older.
Puzzle books can help build logical thinking and problem-solving skills. It also provides a thrilling read for kids who enjoy a challenge.
- 96-page paperback adventure book where kids join the characters in solving puzzles and finding clues
- Written by Lisa Reagan, an author of 200 titles
- Illustrated by Moreno Chiacchiera, an Italian-born cartoonist
- Hours of puzzling fun for older kids
- Dimensions: 26.1 x 23.1 x 0.9 cm
- Suitable for grade levels 1 and 2, and kids ages 7+ years
Challenge problem solvers with the Puzzle Quest By Lisa Regan, Moreno Chiacchiera.