Plunge Into The Pirate Pool is a fun adventure book with beautiful underwater pictures.
Albie does not want to go swimming during a cold and rainy day. However, he finds himself swallowed by a submarine shaped like a shark after diving. Uh-oh! This is a pirate pool.
In the Plunge Into The Pirate Pool, kids can join Albie as he meets underwater creatures, makes pirate friends and goes on a treasure hunt below the water. Who thought swimming could be fun?
- A great adventure book for kids who like pirates and underwater stories
- Beautiful illustrations and an exciting tale to keep young readers engaged
- Paperback format with 32 pages
- Dimensions: 27.8 x 24.1 x 0.35 cm
- Written by Caryl Hart and Ed Eaves
- From the creators of the award-winning How to Grow a Dinosaur
- Suitable for readers ages 4+ years
Ready kids for an adventure below the waters in the Plunge Into The Pirate Pool.