My First Puzzle Book: The Lion Guard is a great activity book to help your little Lion King fan practise their early puzzling skills!
After The Lion King, Simba and Nala live happily ever after and soon bore a son that they named Kion. As the second-born of the Lion King, he bears the power called the Roar of the Elders and was tasked to be the leader of a team of animals that protect the Price Lands called Lion Guard. A storybook and a puzzle book in one, this 10-page My First Puzzle Book: The Lion Guard comes into life, complete with colourful illustrations plus 5 durable puzzles and colour-coded pieces, making it not only an excellent addition to your child’s learning routine but also makes a fun playtime activity. Featuring fan-fave characters such as Kion, Simba, Nala, Kiara and more.
My First Puzzle Book: The Lion Guard will get your little one’s young mind to unleash their imagination as they listen to mum or dad’s reading then practise their critical thinking as they arrange the puzzle pieces into a whole picture!
- My First Puzzle Book: The Lion Guard is a padded board storybook and an activity book in one.
- Inspired by Disney’s Lion Guard animated TV series.
- Helps develop critical thinking, development of visual discrimination as well as creative imagination.
- Comes with 10 pages of illustrated pictures including 5 sturdy puzzles.
- Suitable for kids 3 years old onwards.
Encourage your little one to join Lion Guard characters in some of their daily adventures when you let them read My First Puzzle Book: The Lion Guard beside you then let them solve the awesome puzzles afterwards!