My First Puzzle Book by Amanda Enright will keep your little puzzler entertained all throughout the day!
Let your child enjoy an array of fun activities that they will surely love with My First Puzzle Book! This book opens up to 24 fun-filled pages that little puzzlers won’t be able to get enough of. It’s a great addition to your child’s learning routine and can even double as a playtime activity. It provides your child with mystic mazes and simple yet exciting puzzles, dot-to-dots to help with critical thinking as well as characters and things to search and find to promote visual discrimination, which is important for discerning the difference between letters such as b, d, p and q.
- My First Puzzle Book belongs to the “My First” book collection.
- Helps develop critical thinking via mazes, puzzles and dot-to-dots whilst promoting the development of visual discrimination via search and find activities.
- Comes with 24 pages of illustrated pictures including mazes, puzzles, dot-to-dots and search and find activities.
- Made by Amanda Enright.
- Product Dimensions: 26cm × 23cm × 0.3cm
- Suitable for kids from ages 3 years and up.
Test your little puzzler’s skills with mazes, search and finds and more with My First Puzzle Book!