How Do Dinosaurs Learn Colours and Numbers encourages young children to count and name different colours.
Join forces with the dinosaur family in helping your own children learn to count to ten and name different colours. With the help of mama dinosaur and her curious children, kids can learn along! With fun illustrations and rhymes, kids will easily read, count, and discover amazing colours! This fun rhyming book is written by Jane Yolen and Mark Teague for children ages 5 years and older.
- 32-page paperback rhyming book that teaches kids how to name colours and count from 1 to 10
- Part of the How Do Dinos Series that include How Do Dinos: Get Well Soon and How Do Dinos Say I Love You
- Written by Jane Yolen and Mark Teague
- Dimensions: 0.2 x 31.2 x 22.1 cm
- Suitable for readers 5+ years
Learning is fun in the dinosaur household in this cool rhyming book.