This Hot Wheels Orange and Blue 53rd Anniversary Vehicle highlights a metal flake orange ’69 Ford Torino Talledega toy car with 53 on the sides and blue and white striping.
Complete your little racer’s collection of Hot Wheels Orange and Blue 53rd Anniversary toy vehicles with this ’69 Ford Torino Talladega. This spectacular vehicle toy is modelled after the car created by the Ford Motor Company in 1969 and named after the Talladega Superspeedway racetrack in Alabama.
The 53rd-anniversary version is car number 2/6 in the 2nd mix of the Hot Wheels collection. It features the race car in metal flake orange with 53 on the sides and a detailed blue and white striping. Also collect other models such as the ’70 Dodge Hemi Challenger, ’18 Camaro SS, and Project Speeder.
- Hot Wheels Orange and Blue 53rd Anniversary ’69 Ford Torino Talladega Toy come in attractive metal flake orange painting and impressive details such as the number 53 on the sides and blue & white striping.
- It highlights a flush-mounted grille and extended nose that is iconic to the classic race car.
- Car number 2/6 in the Hot Wheels 53rd Anniversary Collection
- 1:64 die-cast metal car with rolling wheels
- Package Dimensions: 7 cm x 3 cm x 2.5 cm
- Suitable for collectors ages 3+ years
Commemorate Hot Wheels’ 53rd anniversary with the ’69 Ford Torino Talladega and other die-cast vehicles from the collection.