GraviTrax Starter Set lets kids experience gravity in a fun way
Designed with open play in mind, GraviTrax is an interactive track system where children can build their own marble runs. It’s a great set that lets kids learn and experiment with gravity, magnetism, and kinetics in a way that’s far from boring. It also enhances spatial reasoning and planning skills and offers a great stealth learning experience too! It’s no surprise that GraviTrax was chosen as one of the best products in the 2018 New York Toy Fair.
This Starter Set has everything kids need to begin building their own action-packed track systems. This helps them discover how the laws of physics affect the journey your marble takes with curves, junctions, free falls and even a cannon. It also allows them to experiment using different heights and angles to control the speed of the marble to get it to the finish.
- This Starter Set is a modular interactive track system that comes with a variety of tiles, levels and tracks so kids can control the marble whether it’s based on size, speed and distance
- Includes a construction plan booklet, task booklet, 4 base plates, 2 transparent levels, 6 balls, 40 large height tiles, 12 small height tiles, 21 curves, 3 junctions, 2 switches, 1 3-in-1 tile, 1 vortex, 1 launch pad, 1 magnetic cannon, 3 long tracks, 6 medium tracks, 9 short tracks, 1 finish line, 4 basic tiles, inserts for basic tiles: 2 catchers, 1 free fall, 1 splash, and 1 landing
- Comes with clear instructions for building and playing
- Kids can also build new tracks, save the blueprints to build with the actual set and test the marble by downloading the Gravitrax App (available on Google Play and App Store
- For children 8 years onwards
With a STEM toy like this, kids can enjoy watching their marble propel from start to finish and learn the basics of science without missing the fun of playing.