DK: First How Things Work Encyclopedia explains important scientific concepts in full illustrations.
Explore all-important science topics in a fun and meaningful way to encourage learning. DK: First How Things Work Encyclopedia covers everything kids need to know, from sound waves and magnets to flight and search engines. This illustrated STEM book for kids has topics that follow the curriculum for Key Stages 1 and 2. By reading this book, kids will have a stronger foundation for STEM and science learning through the rest of the school year.
- This reference book makes science interesting to kids by giving them a glimpse of how things work, including light bulbs, engines, levers, roller coasters and more.
- Follows the curriculum for Key Stages 1 and 2
- Fun and informative with illustrations to supplement learning
- Part of DK’s popular First Reference Series
- Dimensions: 1 x 27.6 x 21.8 cm
- Covers everything kids aged 5 to 9 years old need to know
Spark your child’s curiosity about how things work around them with this STEM reference book.