DK Eyewitness Ocean is a beautifully-illustrated 72-page book filled with fun facts about underwater life.
Explore the mysteries and secrets beneath the waters from its shallows to its depths. The DK Eyewitness Ocean engages kids in a fun learning activity as they discover bizarre-looking fishes, submarines, shipwrecks, octopus’ tentacles, and more.
Discover the earth’s hidden wonders with the DK Eyewitness Ocean’s as it comes with infographics, statistics, and timelines, making information easy to digest. Plus, it makes an excellent gift for curious kids along with other DK Eyewitness books.
- The DK Eyewitness Ocean is a 72-page paperback book packed with facts about ocean life.
- Published by Dorling Kindersley
- Visually stunning and detailed illustrations
- Ideal for school or home learning
- Improves vocabulary and reading comprehension
- Collect with other Eyewitness books for extra knowledge
- Approximate Weight: 0.370 kg
- Approximate Dimensions: 0.8 cm x 28.1 cm x 21.8 cm
- Suitable for young learners ages 8 and older
Investigate mysteries and unravel the secrets beneath the water surface with the DK Eyewitness Ocean.