DK: 100 People Who Made History is a visual guidebook that introduces kids to famous faces and big names.
Meet and greet popular people through history in this amazing book filled with beautiful photographs, fun facts, and personal profiles. DK: 100 People Who Made History features revolutionary leaders, great thinkers, powerhouse pelicans, skilled artists and other famous people who shaped the world we know today. Get to know George Washington, Joan of Arc, Mark Zuckerberg and various people around the globe and in different timelines.
This guidebook includes accessible biographies, catching illustrations, fascinating facts and key quotations to make it fun for young readers. Don’t forget to check out other books from DK’s best-selling top 100 series.
- This visual guidebook introduces remarkable life stories with photographs of influential people from different places and timelines.
- Includes fun facts, key quotations, and biographies of politicians, artists, explorers and more.
- Part of DK’s best-selling top 100 series
- Hardback format with 128 pages
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 28.1 x 22.3 cm
- Recommended for kids ages 5+ years
Inspire kids to make a difference in the world as they get to know famous figures in DK: 100 People Who Made History.