CollectA Wild Life Gander Toy Figure poses a mighty stance for your kids to enjoy as a great addition to their barnyard make-believe collection.
Ganders live in a variety of habitats such as bays, lakes, rivers, and marshes. These male geese eat with their long black bills, which they use to yank grass out of the ground. They are quite known to be noisy creatures as they “gonk” loudly while they are flying. These explorative creatures can also get aggressive when threatened. They will often attack predators with their wings and bills, as accurately represented in this replica.
CollectA’s expertly hand-painted figurine shows off the gander’s light tan body with white feathers under its tail. The miniature also captures this fantastic animal’s long black neck and head with a white band that runs down to their cheeks. It’s an authentic representation of this dynamic bird in action.
- Expertly designed model with accurate structures from actual ganders
- Realistic depiction with true to life hand-painting from professional artists
- Produced with the highest safety specifications and finest materials
- Excellent for learning purposes, school dioramas, pretend farm scenes, or decor
- Part of the Farm Time collection together with other livestock
- Best paired with CollectA Farm Time Goose Toy Figure (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 9cm x 6.3 cm
- Suitable for ages 3 and up
What’s a goose without a gander? Complete your barnyard collection with the CollectA Farm Time Gander Toy Figure.