Unearth wildlife’s magnificent creatures such as this fennec fox with CollectA’s lifelike replicas.
The fennec fox may be the smallest of all foxes, but it can go long without water, hence its nickname “desert fox.” This little fox gets much of its water from plants, eggs, and animal preys it finds to eat as well as by drinking the dew that collects in its den.
Perhaps the fennec’s most distinct features are its long ears. These ears are great for listening in on its prey and for keeping it cool in the desert. By tilting its head from side to side, it can pinpoint the exact location of its prey, or a tasty treat hiding in the sand.
- CollectA Wildlife Fennec Fox is a graphic representation of its model, from the tiny delicate frame to its huge ears.
- Professionally sculpted and handpainted by experts from around the world to ensure each detail is factually accurate
- Made with durable PVC and non-toxic acrylic paint for safe playtime
- Dimensions: 6.9cm x 4.4cm
- Recommended for children ages 3 and up
Because the fennec loves to sleep during the day, it is hard to see it in action. You and your child may not have seen a real fennec, but this authentic representation brings this cute little fox to life!