CollectA Wild Life Asia and Australasia Pere David’s Deer is an exciting animal figure of a species that originated from China.
The Pere David’s Deer derived its name from the person who introduced the species to world, missionary Pere David. It was first discovered in China and was given the informal name of Sibuxiang, which means “four not alike” – the four being horse, camel, cow, and donkey. Unfortunately, the Pere David’s Deer has only a few surviving members in captivity and is on the brink of extinction due to several environmental factors.
As one of the top animal replica toymakers in the world, CollectA envisions to educate the people, especially the younger ones on the importance of species awareness and environmental protection. The company works with leading experts to come up with intricately crafted and sculpted animal figures that will replicate the true to life animals as closely as possible.
- The CollectA Wild Life Asia and Australasia Pere David’s Deer is an exquisite addition to your animal collection.
- It aims to raise awareness, especially on the vulnerability of the animal kingdom.
- It is made with high-quality materials and non-toxic paint.
- Product dimension is 10.5cm x 10.3cm
- Suitable for children aged three (3) years old and above.
Play while learning with CollectA Wild Life Asia and Australasia Pere David’s Deer Toy Figure.