CollectA Prehistoric World Smilodon XL showcases a factually accurate toy figure of the so-called sabre tooth tiger, a must-have for collectors who are trying to build massive Jurrasic world make-believe!
The Smilodon is one of the most famous prehistoric animals and is famously known for its sabre-like two front teeth, hence the name sabertooth tiger. Contrary to its popular name, the Smilodon is actually not a tiger but a distant relative of lions. Based on fossil findings, the prehistoric animal was about the size of a modern-day African Lion. We’ll live the rest of finding out more to your kids!
The CollectA Smilodon XL perfectly depicts the prehistoric animal’s ferocity through highly detailed sculpting and paint finish. The animal’s explicitly designed expression adds to its realistic look, making it a great addition to your prehistoric collection. With its long teeth and ferocious appearance, you can almost hear it growling.
- CollectA Prehistoric World Smilodon XL is all about an exotic fang-wielding creature that preyed on smaller animals millions of years ago. Kids would love to know more about the legendary sabretooth, thus would trigger further learning on the side.
- Introduce your kids to the Jurassic era with miniature figures that accurately resemble earlier giants that roamed the earth.
- Created thoughtfully by enlisting the help of experts to come up with an exact representation of extinct animals
- Constructed of finest materials and non-toxic elements for safe playtime and self-learning
- Dimensions: 4.5”L and 2.6”H
- Suitable for ages three and up
Action-figure collectors, mini prehistoric world makers, and regular toy hobbyists would definitely love the sabretooth in their outstanding collection!