CollectA Prehistoric World Pachyrhinosaurus Dinosaur Figure is another horned creature, perfect for a lineup of rare and extinct animals your kids don’t usually see personally and in other forms of media.
The Pachyrhinosaurus is another type of a ceratopsid dinosaur, those with massive skulls and horns, which they use to defend themselves. One that separates it from other dinos of its kind is the concentration of bones in its nose, earning its name “thick-nosed lizard.”
With the help of paleontologists and other experts on dinosaurs, CollectA was able to attach these distinct characteristics to the figures of their roster. As a result, these figurines make great display pieces and factually accurate references for science lessons.
- CollectA Prehistoric World Pachyrhinosaurus brings a life-like representation of an ancient herbivore with a shape of head and colour that would be interesting to kids.
- Your kids learn as they spend more playtime with this dinosaur figurine and other pieces from the CollectA Prehistoric World roster.
- Hours of fun and learning without the danger as kids get to know animals and their features without having to get near to them
- Created only with safe and non-toxic elements
- Dimensions: 13cm x 7.5cm
- Perfect for children aged 3 and up
Bring your kids back to the prehistoric times for them to learn more about dinosaurs by adding the CollectA Prehistoric World Pachyrhinosaurus into their growing collection.