CollectA Prehistoric World Majungasaurus Toy Figure brings a reddish, tough-skinned creature to for a more electrifying kids’ collection of dinosaur figures.
According to studies of fossil findings, the Majungasaurus is a short-snouted predator of the late Cretacean period, making it one of those lifeforms that vanished when a massive asteroid hit the earth. They have short limbs and a pair of powerful, stocky hind legs, which helps them chase sauropods, its frequent prey.
Being the most studied therapod, experts had plenty of things to share about the Majungasaurus, making it possible for CollectA to arrive with a life-like figure out of it. Kids will enjoy playing with an array of dinosaur types and as well as using them in their future science projects.
- CollectA Prehistoric World Majungasaurus Toy Figure showcases a rough-skinned giant lizard, which is one of the world’s last apex predators.
- Kids can complete a make-believe world of dinosaurs, particularly a diorama about their lives before their extinction event.
- A paleontologist-approved figure showcasing exactness from the top of its skull down to its rough skin
- Constructed with high-quality and sturdy materials so kids can enjoy them for a very long time
- Dimensions: 14.4cm x 5.6cm
- Perfect for children aged 3 and up
Kids would like to have a dominating force in their line up so don’t forget to add the CollectA Prehistoric World Majungasaurus Toy Figure in their collection