CollectA Prehistoric World Gastonia Dinosaur Figure would make a perfect addition to your child’s dino collection
The Gastonia is a herbivore dinosaur that lived in the early Cretaceous period and was about 16 to 20 feet tall and weighed about 1.9 tonnes. Its name means “Gaston’s thing” which honours US paleontologist Rob Gaston. Its distinct feature includes triangular plates with sharpened edges coming out of its shoulders.
By enlisting the help of well-known paleontologists, CollectA has made sure that every model is sculpted and hand-painted to mimic its real-life counterpart.
- CollectA Prehistoric World Gastonia Dinosaur Figure showcases realistic features of one of the greatest ankylosaurian dinosaur which will surely stand out in your child’s toy figure collection
- Not only will this be enjoyable to play through imaginative role-playing, but it’s also an introduction for your children’s awareness of endangered and extinct species
- Constructed with high-quality PVC and hand-painted to perfection using non-toxic acrylic paint
- Dimensions: 11.9cm x 4.8cm
- Recommended for kids ages 3 and up
Amp up your child’s love for discovery of prehistoric creatures with this CollectA Prehistoric World Gastonia Dinosaur Figure!