CollectA Prehistoric World Baryonyx Dinosaur Figure will help your kids create their very own Jurassic world
A devious creature that walks on land and rules the water, the Baryonyx is one dinosaur to beat. It walks on either two or all fours as seen on the toy figure. It lives up to its name, which means “heavy claw” as it has humongous claws to kill its sea or land prey. It catches fishes like bears and swims like crocodiles while also preying on land-based meals.
This terrifying carnivore lived in the Cretaceous period with fossils mostly found in Africa and Europe. The replica showed of the Baryonyx’s finely serrated, conical teeth, and large scary teeth on the front. Its neck form an S-shape with the neural spines of its dorsal vertebrae increased in height from front to back. Britain’s Isle of Wight discovered that the animal had longer vertebrae and would form a back ridge.
- Sculpted with the help of palaeontologists to bring factually accurate and perfectly scaled dinosaurs
- Sculpted and hand-painted to perfection with the approval of renowned scientist Anthony Beeson
- Rigorously tested and meets the safety standards of toy products
- Provides knowledge and entertainment to children and can be used on storytelling, dioramas, decor, and more
- Part of CollectA’s Prehistoric World collection along with other dinosaurs
- Dimensions: 19cm x 7cm
- Recommended for children 3 years old and up
Breakout in a prehistoric storytelling adventure with the CollectA Prehistoric World Baryonyx Dinosaur Figure!