CollectA Ocean and Ice Ganges River Dolphin Toy Figure introduce young explorers to endangered species found only in the rivers of Bangladesh, Nepal, and India.
The Ganges River Dolphins are among the rare types of dolphins found only in rivers. This dolphin has broad flippers, pointed nose, and long beak, as seen from this accurate replica. Its eyes are weak, so it has to navigate and hunt using echolocation where it calls out to the environment and listen to echoes to identify nearby objects.
Using factually accurate details, CollectA was able to create a lifelike model of these rare species. Because they are solitary creatures, they mostly live alone or in small groups. These unusual creatures face many threats from humans. By playing with this Ganges River Dolphin Figure, children will become more aware of threats to these beloved creatures and be inspired to protect them.
- CollectA figurine is realistic and detailed, making it a great addition to your child’s collection.
- Created by one of the major architects of toy animal replicas
- Perfect for use in pretend habitat scenes, dioramas, or other displays
- Great for kids and collectors
- Made of heavy-duty PVC and non-toxic paint for safe playtime
- Dimensions: 13.8cm x 3.3 cm
- Suitable for ages 3 and up
Make the world a better place for animals by raising an eco-conscious young explorer. Help children learn about the threatened Ganges River Dolphin through this CollectA figurine!