CollectA Clydesdale Stallion horse figure perfectly showcases the Scottish horse breed with a realistic design that they could almost imagine it walk and trot.
The Clydesdale Stallion horse breed originated in Lanarkshire, Scotland, near the River Clyde, hence the name. Although it was initially one of the smaller breeds of draught horses, the breed was improved by mating a Flemish stallion with local mares. Their color is usually bay, dark brown, or black, with white patches.
The CollectA Clydesdale Stallion Bay XL is made with high-quality materials and is virtually unbreakable. It makes a perfect addition to horse collection displays and even fun toy for kids. The figure is characterized by feathery legs and well-formed legs and feet, which is what the breed is known for.
- CollectA Clydesdale Stallion Bay XL is an exquisite portrayal of a Scottish horse breed that gave attention to the tiniest detail, making its entirety flawless and lifelike.
- Helps children identify horse breeds and distinguish them by their characteristics
- Made with the supervision of equestrian sculptor, Deborah McDermott to achieve the most realistic model possible
- Composed of PVC and non-toxic acrylic paint
- Dimensions: 19.5cm X 12.4cm
- For ages 3 and above
CollectA Clydesdale Stallion Bay XL possesses the quality of an exemplary collector’s item worth adding in your already fantastic lineup.