Animal Kingdom: A Thrilling Adventure with Nature’s Creatures is an 80-page reference guide about different creatures on earth.
Introduce the different animals on earth, from creatures living in scorching deserts and tropical rainforest to those in vast grasslands and frozen tundra. This reference guide gives kids an up-close look at the wide range of creatures in the animal kingdom.
Animal Kingdom: A Thrilling Adventure with Nature’s Creatures puts together the best information from individual titles in the popular Navigators information book series: Animals and Mammals. There are also internet links per page that teachers kids mind-blowing information about the world of animals.
- 80-page reference guide of different animals and their habitats
- Gives the best information found in the collection of Navigators: Animals and Mammals
- Internet links per page for further study
- Written by David Burnie, Miranda Smith and Clair Llewellyn
- Hardback format
- Dimensions: 28.9 x 25.7 x 1 cm
- Suitable for primary readers, ages 5+ years
Prepare to be amazed by the strangest facts and really incredible information inside the Animal Kingdom: A Thrilling Adventure with Nature’s Creatures.