Prof Maxwell’s VR Universe features 80 pages of interactive science kits, games, activities, and virtual reality experience.
Take your little space explorers on an intergalactic journey with Prof Maxwell’s VR Universe. Load up fun and learning as your kids learn about stars, planets, black holes, and more with over 30 science projects with all the materials you need.
With your smartphone and the included goggles, bring your kids to space for a walk on the moon or a Mars rover drive as the book comes alive in augmented virtual reality. Youngsters can even learn how to build a sundial to study the sun’s rotations, build a compass by magnetizing needles, and even fire up a rocket!
- Prof Maxwell’s VR Universe includes:
- 1 x 80-page Prof Maxwell’s VR Universe Book
- 1 x Goggles
- Interactive lessons
- 21-piece set loaded with science kits, projects, games, activities, and VR experience
- 360 VR experience with an included hands-free goggles for an immersive experience
- Combination of editorial and digital materials
- Step by step instructions makes it easy to understand
- Builds and engage kids in hands-on learning and tactile play
- Product Dimensions: 35 cm x 28 cm x 15 cm
- Suitable for kids ages 6 years and older
Fuel your kid’s passion for science and space with Prof Maxwell’s VR Universe.